The dude is currently in Austria on overseas studies. Wish him luck and good times everyone and dromp him a note.
The dude is currently in Austria on overseas studies. Wish him luck and good times everyone and dromp him a note.
Hope he has a good time and a safe trip back.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope he has a good time and a safe trip back. </div></div>
Same.
Officially retired
Tell him not to go to Bratislava. Or if he does, stay away from the absinthe.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell him not to go to Bratislava. Or if he does, stay away from the absinthe. </div></div>
heres a fun fact.......you made out with your sister
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I watched that last night.
Reeking of awesomeness!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The dude is currently in Austria on overseas studies. Wish him luck and good times everyone and dromp him a note.</div></div>
What a wonderful opportunity for him!
Wish the best for him and hope he has a great time
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Gruß Gott!
Well I have been here for four days. I am going to try and send some pictures somehow. The Alps are pretty cool. The temperature is a little warm for Austria this early but it is supposed to cool down quite a bit and rain. Time is 6 hours ahead of VA. I've seen Mozart's house and went to a mass at his church (no I am not Catholic) and it was interesting. There were a lot of firsts for me on this trip. One is my first time flying in a plane. We flew in a puddle jumper from Louisville to Atlanta and that was..... And 2hours of being in Atlanta we flew in a big plane for 9 hours to Munich, Germany. Before takeoff the pilot told us at times we could look on the screen and see a map of where we are and we ate breakfast over Ireland. We flew over London and then over Belgium. The only bad thing about the flight to Germany was that the jet lag was atrocious. From Munich, we took a charter bus to Salzburg, Austria. I was doing all I could not to fall asleep as we werenät allowed to sleep the day we got there so that we could get accustomed to the time zone.
Auf Wiedersehen
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Hope you have a blast!
See if you can recruit some exchange students for me that play volleyball. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Miami Wice...number one new show.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks